GE Inspection Technologies XL Vu VideoProbe
Video borescope with all-way probe articulation for image and video capture in full VGA resolution & stereo measurement
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Titanium housed, color SUPER HAD CCD camera
- 4mm has 290,000 pixels
- 6.1 or 8.4mm have 440,000 pixels
- StereoProbe and comparison indication measurement
- -13 to 212°F (-25 to 100°C) tip operating temp
- 4GB internal flash memory
- Integrated temperature warning system
- Transflective sunlight readable VGA LCD
- IP55 Dust & Water ingress protection
What's in the Box
- Storage case
- Tip head guard
- 2-hour Li-Ion battery
- Battery charger/ AC adapter
- Quick-start guide
- 8GB USB drive (includes manual)
- Probe tip case (order tips separately)
The GE Inspection Technologies XL Vu VideoProbe utilizes LED illumination to display excellent image quality. You can save clear, accurate still images and motion video to the internal flash memory or removable USB thumb drive. The probe operates in temperatures up to 100°C to gain access faster in high temperature applications where cooling time is needed.
A live on screen tip map aids inspectors in guiding the tip during inspection. A grid shows the tip direction and helps inspectors maintain orientation or better navigation. The XL Vu has full tip optic interchangeability with secure double threads. It comes with a tip head guard to protect the threads, which is highly recommended for use without an optical tip. If you use the probe without the head guard or an optical tip you will damage the threads, which is costly to repair. Optical tips are sold separately.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: