GE Inspection Technologies XL Flex and XL Flex+ VideoProbe
Video borescope with all-way probe articulation for full-VGA resolution image and video capture and stereo measurement
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Titanium-housed, color SUPER HAD CCD camera
- 4mm diameter: 290,000 pixels, 1/10in sensor
- 6.1 or 8.4mm diameter: 440,000 pixels, 1/6in sensor
- -13 to 212°F (-25 to 100°C) tip operating temp
- Integrated, active matrix VGA color LCD monitor
- XL Flex: Transflective 3.7in (9.4cm)
- XL Flex+: Transmissive 5.0in (12.7cm)
- Internal flash memory
- XL Flex: 4GB
- XL Flex+: 16GB
- IP rating
- XL Flex: IP55
- XL Flex+: IP65
- Wheeled carry-on case with integrated insertion tube storage
What's in the Box
- XL Flex or XL Flex+
- Documentation thumb drive
- 2-hour lithium-ion battery
- AC adapter/Battery charger
- Wheeled storage case
- Optical tip storage case
- Inspection Manager
- Quickstart card
The GE Inspection Technologies XL Flex+ and XL Flex videoprobes are lightweight and portable with powerful light output to produce clear, sharp videos and still images. The stereo measurement technology built into the videoprobes uses a patented prism to obtain left and right stereo images from slightly different perspectives. The matching of surface points in the left and right images provides accurate measurement results. The XL Flex+ and XL Flex have big, bright LCD screens (5-inch and 3.7-inch options, respectively) resulting in greater image clarity and improved probability of detection.
The XL Flex+ and XL Flex are equipped with Menu Directed Inspection (MDI) 2.0, an intuitive application to guide users through the inspection process to automatically tag images and organize results for simplified reporting. With 16 GB of memory, the XL Flex+ has room for storage of up to 15 MDI 2.0 templates.
The rugged build of XL Flex+ and XL Flex holds up to tough inspection environments, including exacting U.S. military standards for durability, resulting in lower cost of ownership in the long term.
Please consider these optional accessories.