Raytek 3i Plus Series Infrared Thermometer
752 to 5432°F, 250:1 (D:S), ±0.5% accuracy, for high temperature measurements with dual laser sighting & warning detector
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Temperature ranges:
- 1M: 700 to 3000˚C (1292 to 5432˚F)
- 2M: 400 to 2000˚C (752 to 3632˚F)
- Accuracy: up to ±(0.5% of reading +1ºC)
- Spectral response:
- 1M: 1.0µm
- 2M: 1.6µm
- Emissivity: 0.10~1.00
- Distance-to-Spot (D:S) of 250:1
- USB 2.0 and Bluetooth 4.0 digital outputs
- Datalogs up to 4900 data points
- Ambient operating temperatures: 0 to 50˚C (32 to 120˚F)
- Dual laser and scope sighting options
- Red Dot sighting technology for accurate targeting against “red hot” backgrounds
- 3i Plus Software & Mobile App
What's in the Box
- Carrying case
- Neck Strap
- Spare Lithium-ion rechargeable battery, 2.5Ah
- Mini USB port adapter with multi-country power plug (100–240 VAC, 50/60Hz)
- Mini USB-to-DC jack converter for charging battery separately
- Computer cable with USB-to-Mini USB, 1.5m (4.9ft)
The Raytek 3i Plus high temperature handheld infrared thermometer is designed to meet process performance requirements in many industrial applications including highly demanding hot environments in primary and secondary metal processing, as well as petrochemical and power plant operations.
The 3i Plus is available in two models: the 1M has a temperature range of 700 to 3000˚C (1292 to 5432˚F) with a 1.0µm spectral response. The 2M has a temperature range of 400 to 2000˚C (752 to 3632˚F) with a 1.6µm spectral response. Both models offer a strong, rugged design capapble of withstanding a 1m (3.2ft) drop test while providing longer operational cycle for up to 24 hours when powered with rechargeable batteries.
To meet the highly demanding requirements of hot industrial environments, the Raytek 3i Plus features an optical resolution of 250:1, which ensures accurate temperature readings at longer distances. Heat resistant "Red Nose" warning detector ensures operator safety and efficiency. Dual laser and scope sighting, visible even against "red hot" backgrounds, make this IR thermometer a perfect choice for hot temperatures applications.
The Raytek 3i Plus features intuitive user interface for easy parameter set-up and enables ‘on-site' display of data analysis and trending, as well as fast and easy data transfer to PC or smartphone using USB or Bluetooth.
The Raytek 3i Plus DataTemp Windows PC software supports real-time communication, data storage, graphing and analysis. This innovative portable IR thermometer includes a mobile app for quick data transfer and collaboration, as well as fast and simple on-site capture and emailing of the temperature reports. It also allows instant views of the temperature trend in real time. A mobile app can also be downloaded.