Seametrics PE202 Magmeter
Low flow electromagnetic flow meter, straight pipe not required, 8-pin circular bulkhead connector
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 8-pin circular bulkhead connector
- Flow range:
- 3/4" 20 GPM Max. (0.2 GPM cut off)
- 3/8" 3 GPM Max. (0.03 GPM cut off)
- 3/4" ± 1% plus ± 0.005 GPM
- 3/8" ± 1% plus ± 0.002 GPM
- 150 psi pressure rating
- No moving parts
- Requires no straight pipe
- Pulse and/or 4-20 mA output
- Chemical and corrosion resistant
- Insensitive to fluid density / viscosity changes
- 1/2" NPT fittings standard on 3/8" or 3/4" flowbody. 3/4", 1/2", 3/8", 1/4" adapters available
The Seametrics PE202 Magmeter is designed for low-flow chemical injection or difficult-to-meter applications with pulsating metering pumps in 3/4" to 1/4" pipe/tube. The housing is made of sturdy splashproof HDPE plastic.
With no moving parts, the PE202 can handle fluids containing particulate matter without clogging or jamming, keeping maintenance at a minimum. With no metallic parts (100% PVDF body and PVDF carbon fiber-filled electrodes), the meter is corrosion-resistant and compatible with a wide range of chemicals. Accuracy is maintained with conductive fluids (>20 microSiemens) of varying viscosities and densities.
The PE meter is compact enough to fit most pump/injection systems. With zero straight pipe required after an elbow, it can be easily mounted in tight spaces. The mounting bracket adds stability.
The PE meter has an optoisolated current sinking pulse out put that can be connected to the Seametrics FT420 rate/total display or FT520 batch processor, as well as an optoisolated 4-20 mA current loop for powering analog devices. Outputs and power are provided through a 20 foot (6 meter) cable with 8-pin female circular connector.
Applications for the PE202 Magmeter include:
- Chemical injection
- Corrosive materials
- Low flow applications
- Pulsating flows (e.g., metering pump)
This product can be used in the following applications: