Amprobe BAT-250 Battery Tester
Ergonomically designed battery tester to better hold batteries in place during testing
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Quickly indicates if batteries are “good, “low or “replace"
- Test standard and rechargeable batteries: 9V, AA, AAA, C, D, 1.5V button type
- Ergonomic design is easy to hold
- Side cradle holds batteries in place during testing
- No batteries required to operate
- Large, upright display is easier to read
- V-shaped cradle holds batteries securely in place during testing for consistently accurate results
- High-qualtity 9V Contacts
- Slider is shaped for easier operation and one-handed testing
- Case shape contours to your hand for easy operation
What's in the Box
- User manual
The Amprobe BAT-250 Battery Tester is designed for one-handed, comfortable and reliable battery measurements. The uniquely designed tester offers an ergonomic slider and a v-shaped side cradle to better hold batteries in place during testing and a contoured case shape that fits neatly in your hand. Testing your batteries has never been easier.
Battery failure is one of the most common causes for sensor or instrument failure. The BAT-250 Battery Tester indicates the amount of charge remaining in standard and rechargeable batteries. The analog display needle moves on a color-coded, calibrated scale to quickly identify "good" (green), "low" (yellow), and "replace/recharge" (red) battery status. The BAT-250 tests 9V, AA, AAA, C, D and 1.5V button type batteries.