Extech DO210 Dissolved Oxygen Meter
Compact, handheld meter for quick measurements of dissolved oxygen, % oxygen, and temperature in water
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Measures Dissolved Oxygen and % Oxygen plus Temperature
- Dissolved Oxygen: 0 to 20.0 mg/L
- Oxygen: 0 to 100%
- Temperature: 32 to 122°F
- Dissolved Oxygen: ±0.4 mg/L
- Oxygen: ±0.7%
- Temperature: ±1.5°F
- Automatic Temperature Compensation via temperature probe sensor built into polarographic type oxygen probe
- Adjustable Altitude (0 to 3900 meters) and Salinity (0 to 39%) Compensation
- Min/Max and Data Hold functions
- Auto Power Off with disable feature
What's in the Box
- DO probe with membrane
- 13ft (4m) cable
- Two spare replacement membranes
- 9V battery
- Soft case
The Extech DO210 dissolved oxygen meter is a compact, handheld instrument designed to take quick, accurate measurements of dissolved oxygen or % oxygen plus temperature in water. It is ideal for applications in municipal wastewater/sewage treatment, environmental water testing, aquaculture/aquariums, stream purification, boilers, biochemical manufacturing, beverage manufacturing, and others.
The DO210 measures DO from 0 to 20.0mg/L, % oxygen from 0 to 100.0%, and temperature from 32 to 122°F. It includes automatic temperature compensation as well as adjustable altitude and salinity compensation. Test results are displayed on a large, dual LCD display. The meter includes Min/Max and Data Hold functions and auto power off (with disable) to save battery life, which make them perfect for field or home use. These portable meters are easy-to-use, precise, and economically priced to meet your budget.
Please consider these optional accessories.