GE Druck ADTS542F Air Data Test Set
2 channel pitot static tester with touch screen display and wireless technology eliminates the need to run wires and cables into the cockpit
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- ADTS Touch hand terminal with WiFi & Bluetooth
- Swipe–action, touch screen user interface
- Standard icons and layouts for routine testing
- TERPS high accuracy pressure sensors inside
- Accuracy suitable for RVSM validation
- Low airspeed option
- 12 or 15 month calibration interval
- Engine Pressure Ratio (EPR) option
- Stores customized aircraft test sequences
- -3,000 to 55,000ft altitude operating range
- Static pressure range of 91 to 1,130 mbar abs
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C) operating temp
- 0 to 95% non-condensing RH range
The GE Druck ADTS542F Air Data Test Set is a small, lightweight and cost-effective portable two-channel flightline pitot static tester for ‘Aircraft on the Ramp' testing. The ADTS542F is also ideal for any aircraft with low pitot static volume demands or for light aircraft, including helicopters and propeller-driven airplanes. It provides pitot static air data validation, leak testing, fault finding and avionics instrumentation testing.
To ensure an accuracy that is suitable for RVSM (reduced vertical separation minimum) validation, the new ADTS542F incorporates advanced Druck TERPS (trench etched resonant pressure sensor) technology together with innovative Druck proportional pressure control.
The ADTS Touch is a removable, robust wireless hand terminal that communicates to the test set via secure Bluetooth® wireless technology. This technology and the innovative design of the ADTS Touch remove the need to run cables or hoses into the cockpit.
This product can be used in the following applications: