Druck ADTS550F Series Air Data Test Sets
2, 3 or 4 channel wireless pitot static tester with a large pitot static volume capability for use on an extensive range of aircraft
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 2 (ADTS552F), 3 (ADTS553F), or 4 (ADTS554F) channel
- -3,000 to 60,000ft altitudes (65,000ft optional)
- ADTS Touch hand terminal with WiFi & Bluetooth
- Swipe-action, touch screen user interface
- Minimum of 5,000 pump running hours
- TERPS high accuracy pressure sensors inside
- Accuracy suitable for RVSM validation
- 15 or 18 month calibration intervals
- Engine Pressure Ratio (EPR) test optional
- Stores customized aircraft test sequences
- Static pressure range of 35 to 1,400 mbar abs
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C) operating temp range
- 0 to 95% non-condensing humidity range
The Druck ADTS550F Series Air Data Test Sets are portable flight line pitot static testers with large pitot static volume capability for use on a wide range of aircraft, from light aircraft to wide body passenger and freight aircraft. It provides pitot static air data validation, leak testing, fault-finding, and avionics instrumentation testing.
To ensure an accuracy that is suitable for RVSM (reduced separation minimum) validation, the new ADTS550F series incorporates advanced Druck TERPS (trench etched resonant pressure sensor) technology. They also use Druck proportional control technology coupled with a large pump capacity to satisfy the demand for a smooth rate of change into a high pitot static volume.
The ADTS Touch is a removable, robust wireless hand terminal that communicates to the test set via secure Bluetooth wireless technology. This technology and the innovative design of the ADTS Touch remove the need to run cables or hoses into the cockpit. A second ADTS Touch hand terminal can be used as an indicator.
This product can be used in the following applications: