Rotronic HL-1D & TL-1D Data Loggers
Cost-effective instruments for monitoring and recording humidity and/or temperature
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- High measurement accuracy of ±3.0 %RH and ±0.3 °C
- Compact with high level of IP protection
- Large storage capacity: 16,000 data point memory
- MIN/MAX/AVG statistical function
- Includes HW4-lite programming / analysis PC software
- Clear LCD display with visual alerts
- Very long battery life (3 years at logging interval of 5 min.)
- Conforms to FDA CFR 21 Part 11 / GAMP 5
- Humidity sensor: ROTRONIC HYGROMER® IN-1
- Temperature sensor: NTC
- IP67 rated enclosure
What's in the Box
- CR2 Battery
- Short instruction manual
- Function and calibration certificate
- HW4-lite software key code
Rotronic HL-1D & TL-1D data loggers are cost-effective instruments for remotely monitoring and recording humidity and/or temperature. Both loggers feature an NTC sensor to measure temperature over a range of -20 to 70˚C with an accuracy of ±0.3°C. The HL-1D also includes a Rotronic HYGROMER IN-1 humidity sensor for making measurements over a 0 to 100% RH range and ±3.0 %RH accuracy. The internal memory records 16,000 data points which can be logged in customer selected intervals from 30 seconds to 24 hours.
Rotronic HL-1D & TL-1D data loggers are housed in an IP67 rated enclosure. The two-line LCD display shows real-time or stored values and makes setting up the instrument a snap. The installed battery can last up to three years at a logging interval of 5 minutes.
This product can be used in the following applications:
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 4-6 business days". Click here to select options