Dwyer 626 / 628 Industrial Pressure Transmitter
Corrosion resistant 316L stainless steel wetted parts, pressures up to 8000 psi, compact design
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Compatible with gases and liquids
- Pressure range: 0 to 8000 psi
- Conduit box or general purpose housing options
- Metal conduit box housing option
- Corrosion resistant 316L stainless steel wetted parts
- Temperature range: 0 to 175°F (-18 to 79°C).
- Compact design
The Dwyer 626 / 628 Industrial Pressure Transmitter features corrosion resistant 316L stainless steel wetted parts that allow the Series 626 and 628 transmitters to measure the pressure in a multitude of processes from hydraulic oils to chemicals. The Series 626 and 628 are available in absolute and pressure ranges with a variety of optional outputs, process connections and electrical terminations to allow you to select the right transmitter for your application.
The Series 626 Pressure Transmitters possess a highly precise 0.25% full scale accuracy piezo-resistive sensor contained in a compact, rugged, NEMA 4X stainless steel general purpose housing or cast aluminum conduit housing.
The Dwyer Series 628 Pressure Transmitters are ideal for OEM's with 1% full scale accuracy sensors. The transmitter is also available in the general purpose stainless steel housing and the cast aluminum conduit housing.
Applications for the 626 /626 Series include:
- Pumping systems
- Irrigation system pressure
- Fire pump control pressure
- Industrial Process monitoring
- Refrigerant Line Pressures on air handlers when used with optional refrigerant valve depressor
- Trash compaction equipment
This product can be used in the following applications: