HOBO Water Level Data Logger Deluxe Kit Series
Combines high accuracy water level measurements with out of the box convenience, supports water level, pressure and temp measurements
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Supports water level, pressure and temperature measurements
- Lightning protection
- HOBOware Pro software provides easy conversion
- Multiple-rate sampling
- Three depth lengths available (13', 30' and 100')
- Ideal for use in wells, streams, lakes, wetlands and tidal areas
- No-vent-tube design for easy reliable deployment
- Durable ceramic pressure sensor
What's in the Box
- U20 logger (13' range)
- U20 logger (13' range) for Barometric Pressure
- Waterproof shuttle with coupler
- Carrying case
- HOBOware Pro software
The HOBO Water Level Data Logger Deluxe Kit combines high accuracy water level measurements with out-of-the-box convenience, this money-saving kit includes everything needed to start logging right away. It is ideal for monitoring water levels and temperatures in wells, streams, lakes and freshwater wetlands, as well as barometric pressure.
The kit includes U20 logger (13' range), U20 logger (13' range) for Barometric Pressure, waterproof shuttle with coupler, carrying case and HOBOware Pro software.
The HOBO U20 Water Level Data Logger features high accuracy at a great price and ease-of-use, with no cumbersome vent tubes or desiccants to maintain. This data logger is ideal for recording water levels and temperatures in shallow wells, streams, lakes and freshwater wetlands. For saltwater deployments, such as brackish wetlands and tidal areas, see HOBO U20 Water Level Titanium.