HOBO Water Level Data Logger Deluxe Kit Series
Up to 100ft level depth, 13ft for barometric pressure, and temperatures from -4 to 122°F
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Measures water level, pressure & temperature
- Lightning protection
- Multiple-rate sampling
- Three depth lengths available (13, 30, or 100ft)
- Ideal for wells, streams, lakes, wetlands & tidal areas
- No-vent-tube design for easy reliable deployment
- Durable ceramic pressure sensor
What's in the Box
- U20 logger for level
- U20 logger for barometric pressure
- Waterproof shuttle with coupler
- Carrying case
- HOBOware Pro software
The HOBO Water Level Data Logger Deluxe Kit combines high accuracy water level measurements with out-of-the-box convenience, this money-saving kit includes everything needed to start logging right away. It is ideal for monitoring water levels and temperatures in wells, streams, lakes and freshwater wetlands, as well as barometric pressure.
The kit includes U20 logger (choice of range), U20 logger (13ft range) for Barometric Pressure, waterproof shuttle with coupler, carrying case and HOBOware Pro software.
The HOBO U20 Water Level Data Logger features high accuracy at a great price and ease-of-use, with no cumbersome vent tubes or desiccants to maintain. This data logger is ideal for recording water levels and temperatures in shallow wells, streams, lakes and freshwater wetlands. For saltwater deployments, such as brackish wetlands and tidal areas, see HOBO U20 Water Level Titanium.