Fluke 718Ex Pressure Calibrator
Powerful, intrinsically safe, self-contained portable pressure calibrator for usage in explosion endangered areas
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- ATEX II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Compliant
- Built-in pressure / vacuum hand pump, with fine adjust vernier and bleed valve
- 30, 100, and 300 psi ranges (2, 7, and 20 bar)
- Pressure measurement to 0.05% of full span, using an internal pressure sensor
- Pressure measurement to 200 bar using any of eight intrinsically safe Fluke 700PEx Pressure Modules
- Wide range of selectable measurement units for pressure
- Current measurement with 0.02% accuracy and 0.001 mA resolution
- Pressure switch test function
- Min-Max Hold functions
- Compact size and weight
- Simple, push-button user interface
- Rugged and reliable, ideal for field use
What's in the Box
- Protective red holster
- TL75 test leads
- AC72 test clips
- CD users manuals
- Fluke 718Ex CCD control drawing
The Fluke 718Ex pressure calibrator is a powerful intrinsically safe self-contained portable pressure calibrator for usage in explosion endangered areas. About a third of the size of comparable instruments and weighing just two pounds, this compact pressure calibrator is an ideal solution for calibrating transmitters, gauges and switches.
The Fluke 718Ex pressure calibrator is available in three ranges: -12 to 30 psi, -12 to 100 psi or -12 to 300 psi. Ranges can be extended by using any of eight intrinsically safe Fluke 700PEx pressure modules. An integral hand pump provides the pressure/vacuum. The pump design uses protective check valves that allow air to pass through the pump for calibration but inhibits fluids from entering the pump and causing damage. These two check valves allow the bi-directional flow of air into or out of the instrument. Even after draining the process fluid from the calibration port of the device under test, minute amounts of process fluids may often still be lurking behind. In the event these fluids enter the pump cavities, the new pump design enables quick cleaning and maintenance, even in the field.
The Fluke 718Ex pressure calibrator can source pressure and measure milliamps to calibrate and maintain almost any pressure device. The unit has an error % calculation feature for quicker pass/fail decision-making in the field. The accuracy of current measurement is 0.01% providing greater measurement confidence and workload coverage. The Fluke 718Ex pressure calibrator has min / max / hold functions to capture changing measurements. The switch test feature provides quicker and more accurate pressure switch testing.
- Fluke 718Ex Pressure Calibrator Manual PDF (718 KB)
- Fluke 718Ex Pressure Calibrator Manual Supplement PDF (135 KB)
- Fluke 718Ex Pressure Calibrator Instruction Sheet PDF (117 KB)
- Fluke 718Ex Pressure Calibrator Instruction Sheet Supplement PDF (127 KB)
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: