Telaire T5100-LED CO2 Transmitter
Low-cost, wall mount CO2 transmitter with color LEDs to indicate CO2 levels
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor
- Measurement Range: 0 to 2000 ppm
- Accuracy: 30 ppm or 3% of reading (whichever is higher)
- Color LEDs in dot mode indicate the CO2 level
- Patented, Absorption Infrared Gas sensing engine provides high accuracy in a compact low cost package
- Patented ABC Logic™ self-calibration system eliminates the need for manual calibration in most applications
- Lifetime CO2 calibration guarantee when using ABC Logic™
- Mounting plate with two-piece terminal blocks provide quick, easy wiring
- Gas permeable, water resistant CO2 diffusion filter prevents particulate and water contamination of the sensor
- Locking screw secures cover and sensor to the mounting bracket for tamper resistance
- Sensors are shipped factory calibrated
- Modern enclosure
- Reliable (20 years of low-cost infrared sensor manufacturing)
- Available CO2 and Temperature output options: Voltage 0-10V or 0-5V (switch selectable) Or current 4-20 mA
- UIP software compatible for customizations
- CE, RoHS, REACH and WEEE compliant
- Lifetime calibration warranty
The Telaire T5100-LED series is a new low cost, high performing CO2 transmitter for the building controls market. It works seamlessly with building automation systems, and allows you to simply and effectively control fresh air into a ventilated space to regulated standards, providing immediate energy savings.
With a range of 0 to 2000 ppm and an accuracy of 30 ppm or 3% of reading (whichever is higher), the T5100-LED incorporates color LEDs to indicate the CO2 level.
Please consider these optional accessories.