Yokogawa 510 Series Lux Meters
High performance digital lux meters with good oblique incident light characteristics
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Wide measurement range, high accuracy
- Spectral response characteristics for visible range
- Good oblique incident light characteristics
- USB communication and USB power supply
- Silicon photodiode sensing element
- Ranges from 0.0 to 999,000 lux
- Accuracy up to ±2% of reading ±1 digit (Models 51012 and 51013. Model 51011 is accurate to ±4% of reading ±1 digit)
- Up to 2 second response time
- 1 to 5 vdc output
- LCD display
What's in the Box
- Instruction manual
- Dry cell (built in)
- Soft case
- Recorder output plug
Yokogawa 510 Series lux meters are high performance digital instruments with measuring ranges from 0.0 to 999,000 lux. The series was designed to provide excellent oblique incident light characteristics providing more accurate measurement of reflected light, making them ideal for a wide variety of light measurement applications from museum displays to compliance with health and safety regulations.
The 510 series is available in three models:
- Model 51011: Conforms to standard general class A of JIS C 1609-1 2006 "Illumination Meter". Simple function type instrument with 5 measurement ranges from 0.0 to 999,000 lux and an accuracy of ±4% of reading ±1 digit.
- Model 51012: Conforms to standard general class A of JIS C 1609-1 2006 "Illumination Meter". Simple function type instrument with 5 measurement ranges from 0.0 to 999,000 lux and an accuracy of ±2% of reading ±1 digit.
- Model 51021: Conforms to standard general class AA of JIS C 1609-1 2006 "Illumination Meter". Multifunction type instrument with 6 measurement ranges from 0.0 to 999,000 lux and an accuracy of ±2% of reading ±1 digit.
The Yokogawa 510 Series digital lux meter includes a USB interface which can be used both as a power supply as well as a communications port. Measurement results are shown on an LCD display. All models of the 510 series include basic functions including: response switching, range hold, timer hold, deviation display, and auto power off. The 51021 model additionally includes advanced functions including: color correction factor setting, average illuminance computation, ripple measurement, light source luminous intensity measurement, and measurement of totalized intensity of illumination.
This product can be used in the following applications: