Fluke A3002 FC Wireless AC/DC Current Module
Designed to be used with the i410 or i1010 AC/DC current clamps (not included), Fluke Connect enabled
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- 400A AC/DC with i410 (sold separately)
- 600A AC or 1000A DC with i1010 (sold separately)
- 30V max voltage between terminal and earth ground
- 3 1/2 digit LCD display
- Log 65,000 readings directly on meter
- 400 hour battery life
- Log rate adjustable by PC from 1sec to 1hr (default 1min)
What's in the Box
- True-RMS AC/DC current module
- Magnetic hanging strap
The Fluke A3002 FC Wireless AC current clamp module is a member of the Fluke Connect family of wireless test tools. Wireless tools let you read test results a safe distance from live electrical panels. Fluke Connect also allows you to save and share measurements from the field with your team anytime, from anywhere.
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: