GE Panametrics moisture.IQ Moisture Analyzer
Multichannel, multifunction aluminum oxide-based moisture analyzer, measures trace moisture, pressure and temperature
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Measures trace moisture, pressure and temperature
- Up to 6 channels
- ±0.9°F (±0.5°C) accuracy
- Pressure ranges up to 5000 psi
- Pressure accuracy ±1% of full scale
- Built-in data logging
- Rack, bench, and panel versions available
- Touch screen display of six or twelve parameters simultaneously
- Available with two optional module bays
The GE Panametrics moisture.IQ moisture analyzer is a multichannel, multifunction flagship model in the GE IQ Series of Panametrics aluminum oxide-based moisture analyzers. The moisture.IQ measures trace moisture, pressure and temperature in non-aqueous liquids and gases. It accepts inputs from electrochemical sensors for measuring oxygen concentrations in gases. The auxiliary inputs can accept analog inputs from any transmitter with 0/4 to 20 mA or -1 to +4 V output, including a variety of GE process control instruments, this feature makes the moisture.IQ a true multifunction analyzer, providing cost savings through system integration.
The moisture.IQ is available with two module bays. Each can accept a 1-channel or 3-channel module. With up to six sets of sensors coming to one set of electronics, customers can signiﬁcantly reduce their cost per measurement point.
Designed with an industrial touch screen display, the graphical user interface is intuitive enough to negate the need for a user's manual (although one will be provided)! Six or twelve measurements can be displayed at one time. Multiple display pages can be set up for easy scrolling. Color coded status gives you measurement alarm information at a glance.
- GE Panametrics Moisture.IQ Moisture Analyzer Datasheet PDF (730 KB)
- GE Panametrics Moisture.IQ Moisture Analyzer Spanish Datasheet PDF (728 KB)
- GE Panametrics Moisture.IQ Moisture Analyzer Manual PDF (9.9 MB)
- GE Panametrics Moisture.IQ Moisture Analyzer Spanish Manual PDF (10.5 MB)