MadgeTech IRTC101A Thermocouple Data Logger
Infrared thermocouple type K data logger, instantaneous, non-contact temperature measurements, 500,000 reading storage capacity
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Temperature range: -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C)
- Temperature resolution: 0.1°C (0.18°F)
- ±0.25°C (±0.45°F) accuracy
- Female sub miniature (SMP) thermocouple connection
- Max thermocouple resistance: 3000Ω
- 60º (1:1) field of view
- 0.3in (8mm) minimum spot size
- 1 reading every second to 1 every 24 hours rate
What's in the Box
- NIST traceable calibration certificate
The MadgeTech IRTC101A thermocouple data logger is a battery powered infrared thermocouple based temperature data logger. It provides nearly instantaneous, non-contact temperature measurements, making it a perfect solution for applications such as surface temperature recording and monitoring moving objects.
The IRTC101A features a 10 year battery life, 1 second reading rate, a multiple start/stop function, ultra high speed download capability, 500,000 reading storage capacity, optional memory wrap, battery life indicator, optional password protection, programmable high-low alarms and more.
As the leader in low power data logger technology, MadgeTech continuously improves its products and develops solutions to meet ever-changing challenges. The IRTC101A was designed with our customers in mind. MadgeTech offers free firmware upgrades for the life of the product so that data loggers already deployed in the field can grow with new technological developments. Units do not need to be returned to the factory for upgrades. The user can do this from any PC.
Applications for the IRTC101A include:
- Non-contact temperature monitoring
- Flow monitoring
- Surface temperature
- Process verification and validation
- Remote areas
- Moving objects
- Long distance temperature measurement
- Heavy equipment
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Carrying cases, spare cases
Please consider these optional accessories.