Fluke 721 & 721EX Precision Pressure Calibrators
Dual isolated pressure sensors, 16 or 36 psi for sensor 1, seven input ranges for sensor 2, ideal for gas flow calibration applications
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Select either 16 or 36 psi low pressure sensor
- 7 high pressure ranges(100, 300, 500, 1000, 1500, 3000, 5000psi)
- Ideal for gas flow calibration applications
- Two isolated stainless steel pressure sensors
- 0.025% of full scale accuracy
- Intrinsically Safe (721Ex version only) – IECEx and Atex Ex ia IIB T3 Gb (Zone 1)
- Pt100 RTD input for temperature measurement (probe optional)
- Measures 4 to 20 mA signals
- Internal 24V loop power supply
- Measure up to 30 VDC
- Store five instrument setups for recall and use
- Operating temp: -14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C)
What's in the Box
- Soft case
- Four (4) AA batteries
- Traceable calibration certificate
- Test leads
The Fluke 721 and 721EX Precision Pressure Calibrators with dual isolated pressure sensors are the ideal tools for gas custody transfer applications allowing you to take simultaneous static and differential pressure measurements with a single tool.
The 721 and 721EX can be configured by selecting either a 16 PSI (1.1 bar) or 36 psi (2.48 bar) low pressure sensor then add any of 7 high pressure ranges including 100, 300, 500, 1000, 1500, 3000 or 5000 psi (6.9, 20, 24.5, 69, 103.4, 200, 345 bar).
The Fluke 721EX is the intrinsically safe version of the 721. It meets the standards for IECEx and Atex Ex ia IIB T3 Gb (Zone 1).
Please consider these optional accessories.