Fox Thermal FT2A View Software Download
Application software program that runs on a PC and communicates with a Fox FT2A Thermal Mass Flow Meter
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Quick access to all configuration parameters
- Measurement units
- Flow and temperature ranges
- Alarm settings and more
- Display error codes
- Store meter configurations to a file that can be archived
- Use raw data to diagnose or troubleshoot your meter
This product is an accessory for the following products:
Configuration and Data Logging Application
FT2A View is an intuitive, Windows XP/7 compatible software tool that provides complete configuration and remote process monitoring functions for the FOX Model FT2A Thermal Gas Mass Flow Meter and Temperature Transmitter.
Communication via a Laptop PC serial or USB communications port lets you install and commission your flow meter quickly, no matter how complex your configuration needs. Once the instrument is up and running, FT2A View lets you adjust meter configuration, evaluate transmitter alarm conditions, collect process data, and view measurements from your Laptop PC or control station.
View Process Data from Your PC
The intuitive and easy-to-use FT2A View software gives process engineers and maintenance personnel a real-time view of process conditions from a PC.
The main window displays all of the flow meter's parameters and process variables on the screen. The FT2A readings are automatically refreshed every second.
Quickly Configure and Adjust Flow Meter Settings
Clicking on the FT2A View "Configure" button opens a window that is used to configure the meter and to make adjustments to displays, outputs, alarm settings and flow totalizer.
- The "Display" section permits programming of lines 1 and 2 of the local display
- The "4 to 20 mA" section permits programming of the two 4 to 20 mA outputs for flow rate and temperature
- "Digital Output Select" permits scaling of the digital output as an alarm indicator or a pulse/frequency output
- "Digital Input" permits programming of a contact input to reset the totalizer or the selection of a calibration curve
- The "serialcom" button allows the user to configure the bus type