Extech TKG250 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
Color LCD display shows red, yellow and green visual alarm indication, live Waveform, echo to echo
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Measurement range:
- 5MHz probe: 0.040" to 20" of steel
- 10MHz probe: 0.020” to 20" of steel (option)
- Color LCD display with red, yellow and green
- 100K internal data logger with export to Excel
- Dynamic change of waveform color on alarm
- Grid review of saved readings
- Echo to Echo option to reduce coating errors
- File compare feature as a real time corrosion monitor
- Live Waveform (A-scan for thickness verification)
- B-scan (visual cross section of test piece)
- Vibrates on alarm
- Multiple transducer options for high temperature
The Extech TKG250 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge is designed in compact, handheld, rugged housing ideal for field use. The ultrasonic technology allows for non-destructive thickness measurements for primarily steel structures. The TKG250 features a color LCD display with red, yellow and green visual alarm indications. The variable adjustment function is in 1dB steps from 20 to 90dB or Automatic Gain Control (ACG) for waveform. The TKG250 also has a file compare feature as a real time corrosion monitor.
The Echo to Echo function measures the metal thickness only. The differential mode displays the difference from the actual thickness measurement and a user entered reference value. The TKG250 also features velocity mode with displays acoustic sound speed.
The Extech TKG250 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge ships complete with:
- Protective holster
- 2oz bottle of couplant
- 2 AA batteries
- 5MHz Transducer
- Hard carrying case
- USB cable
- XPorter software
Applications for the Extech TKG250 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge include boiler tubes, pressure vessels, storage tanks, ship hulls, containers, home oil tanks, pipes, steam lines, compressors, shafts, bridge pins and bond inspection.
Carrying cases, spare cases
Please consider these optional accessories.