Fluke 3130 Pressure Calibrator
Portable pressure calibrator features an internal, motorized pump for easy and efficient pressure generation
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Measure and generate pressures from vacuum to 2 MPa (300 psi, 20 bar)
- Internal pump can generate vacuum to -80 kPa (-12 psi, -0.8 bar) or pressure to 2 MPa (300 psi, 20 bar)
- Supply pressure connection allowing the use of external gas supply up to 2 MPa (300 psi, 20 bar)
- Includes variable volume for fine adjustment of pressures
- Pressure measurement accuracy of 0.025% reading ± 0.01% FS
- Electrical measurement and 24 volt supply for close looped calibrations
- Measure or generate 4 to 20 mA
- Measure 0 to 30 V dc
- Powered by internal, high capacity, NiMH battery or universal ac mains adapter
- Compatible with Fluke 700P Pressure Modules
The Fluke 3130 pressure calibrator is a portable, pneumatic unit that features an internal, motorized pump for easy and efficient pressure generation. The 3130 is ideal for calibrating pressure transmitters, transducers, gauges and similar devices. The 3130 contains everything you need to generate, control and measure pressure, as well as read the output of the device under test (DUT).
The 3130 offers an onboard pressure sensor with a full scale of 2 MPa (300 psi, 20 bar) and an accuracy of ±0.025% reading + 0.01% FS. In addition, the 3130 can be used with the Fluke 700P pressure module series to improve measurement performance across the entire range. The internal pump eliminates the need for time consuming, tiring hand pumps. For applications that involve filling a large volume with pressure, the 3130 allows for connection to an external gas supply such as compressed plant air. The pressure can be fine-tuned using the variable volume.
The Fluke 3130 offers electrical measurement capabilities for calibrating pressure transducers and transmitters, including measurements of 4 to 20 mA or 0 to 30 V dc. In addition, the 3130 provides 24 V dc supply to power the device under test and can generate current in the 4 to 20 mA range.
The 3130 is built into a ruggedized case with internal storage for power supply, test leads, and fittings. In addition, it includes a rechargeable, NiMH battery, allowing for approximately 50 hours of operation. When using the internal pump, the battery is sufficient to provide up to 100 calibration cycles to 300 psi. The battery is recharged by simply plugging the unit in using the included universal mains adapter.