Yokogawa UT75A Digital Indicating Controller
Enhanced performance, usability, and flexibility for advanced control needs in a wide variety of applications
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- 14-segment, active color LCD display
- Easy to operate Navigation keys
- 65mm depth for thin panel mounting
- Ladder sequence function is included as standard
- Requires LL50A Software Package to implement
- Dedicated LL50A Parameter Software (sold separately)
- Program pattern consists of up to 20 segments
- 2-loop program pattern can be operated
- Easy to switch between recipes with a PLC
- 3-year Warranty
- RoHS and WEEE compliant
- IP66/NEMA 4 compliant dust and waterproof front panel
The Yokogawa UT75A is an intelligent, micro-processor based digital indicating controller with the performance, usability, and flexibility for advanced control needs in a wide variety of applications. Employing a large, easy-to-read, 14-segment, color LCD display and intuitive navigation keys, the UT75A is simple to set up and monitor.
The UT75A is equipped with a multitude of functions including universal I/O, eight control modes (dual-loop control, cascade control, etc) and program pattern operation as standard. PID control, heating/cooling control, feed forward control, etc. are available as options. A ladder sequence function is included as standard (requires LL50A Software Package to implement). The ladder logic capacity is 1000 ladder steps for those wanting to replace larger PLC systems. The ladder logic can support custom ladder commands created by the user. The UT75A is available with various built-in open network functions such as Ethernet.
The Yokogawa UT75A is 1/4 DIN and just 65 mm deep for thin panel mounting. The front panel is IP66/NEMA 4 dust and waterproof compliant. The UT75A is protected by 3-year warranty.