YSI 900 Chlorine Colorimeter
Single parameter colorimeter for total and free chlorine, ideal for laboratory and field testing
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Operating range: 41 to 104°F (5 to 40°C)
- 16 data sets memory capacity
- Large, easy to read backlit LCD display
- IP68 waterproof case
- Photometric accuracy 3% FS
- 20 min auto shut off after last key touched
- approx. 17 continuous hours or 5,000 tests
The YSI 900 Chlorine Colorimeter is a rugged, waterproof, single parameter instrument for the measurement of Total chlorine or Free chlorine. Whether you need to measure chlorine in wastewater, chlorine in groundwater, or in pools, this chlorine tester is waterproof with an easy to read display and will provide readings in minutes.
The instrument features a real time clock, automatic data logging as well as the ability to export data to a PC or printer using the 900 Series Data Hub for infrared data transfer.