Rosemount Analytical Hx438 Dissolved Oxygen Sensor
Steam sterilizable dissolved oxygen sensor with drift-free signal maintains its calibration value for up to 50 sterilization cycles
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 14 to 284°F (-10 to 140°C) temperature range
- 59 psig (400 kPa abs, 4 bar) maximum pressure
- Wetted materials: stainless steel, EDPM
- PG 13.5 process connections
- 120mm sensor length
- Insertion or retractable mounting assembly
- 22K NTC temperature compensation
The Rosemount Analytical Hx438 dissolved oxygen sensor provides a drift-free signal and maintains its calibration value for up to 50 steam sterilization cycles. It can be used in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, chemical, and food processing industries. It uses a 4-pin connection plug for quick disconnection from the cable. It can be used with the insertion or retractable mounting assembly or similar assemblies that are typically used with large scale batch processes that perform SIP cleaning. For smaller batch processes, it can be threaded directly into the top plate and autoclaved if necessary.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: