AEMC DL-1080 / DL-1081 Data Loggers
Versatile, powerful data loggers with 8 universal analog input channels and 8 digital I/Os
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 8 universal analog input channels
- 8 digital I/Os (individually configured as inputs or outputs)
- 2 relay outputs (NO, NC and common)
- RS485 interface (Modbus master or slave)
- 24VDC output to power up to eight 4 to 20mA transmitters
- Ethernet interface for LAN and internet use
- USB-device interface for configuring, monitoring and download
- USB-host interface for logged data retrieval through a USB flash drive
- Up to 32 configurable alarms
- Up to 128 virtual channels
- Detachable display (DL-1081 only)
- Up to 100 channels can be logged at a user configurable rate
- Data downloading through the configuration software or through the freely distributed downloaded DLL
The AEMC DL-1080 and DL-1081 are versatile, powerful and cost effective 8-channel data loggers for handling analog, digital and other types of variables with high resolution and speed. Both units offer high performance and are easy to configure and operate. The AEMC DL-1080 and DL-1081 are ideal for applications such as process monitoring and recording, remote temperature logging, and environmental monitoring
The DL-1080 and DL-1081 have 8 configurable analog inputs that can measure thermocouples, Pt100, Pt1000, DC voltage and DC current signals. They are equipped with 2 relay outputs and 8 digital ports that are individually configurable as inputs or outputs. Up to 128 math channels can be used to perform operations on the measured values. Up to 32 alarm events can be detected, allowing output activations, e-mails and SNMP trap sending. The RS485 interface can operate as a Modbus RTU master or slave. As a master, it can read and log up to 64 external channels. A 10/100Mbps Ethernet interface allows access through a browser (HTTP), FTP (client and server), e-mails sending (SMTP), SNMP and Modbus TCP.
The DL-1080 and DL-1081 have mini USB interfaces for connecting to a computer for configuration, monitoring and data download and another USB port for plugging in a flash drive for data retrieval. The 512k internal basic memory is used to store data and can be greatly expanded with an SD card up to 16GB.
The DL-1081 incorporates a color display that can be attached or remotely installed for local indication or configuration. A user friendly configuration software program is included and can be accessed by Ethernet, USB or RS485 and also provides means for online monitoring, logged data downloading, printing and exporting to spread sheets and other formats.