Krohne OPTISOUND 3010 C Ultrasonic Level Gauge
Liquids and solids in virtually all industries, particularly in water and waste water management
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Process temperature: -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C)
- Process fitting: G 1 1/2A of PVDF
- Process pressure: -0.2 to 2 bar, -20 to 200 kPa, -2.9 to 29 psi
- two-wire/four-wire 4 to 20 mA/HART signal output
- Measuring range:
- Liquids; 0.25 to 5m (0.8 to 16.4ft)
- Solids; 0.25 to 2m (0.8 to 6.6ft)
- Noncontact flow measurement and detection in open channels
- Sumps, water and wastewater basins
The Krohne OPTISOUND 3010 C Ultrasonic Level Gauges are especially suitable for level measurement of liquids, but are also good for solids. The OPTISOUND 3010 C offers measuring ranges of 0.25 to 5m (0.8 to 16.4ft) for liquids and 0.25 to 2m (0.8 to 6.6ft) for solids.
Short ultrasonic pulses in the range of 35 kHz to 70 kHz are emitted by the transducer to the product surface, reﬂected there and received by the transducer. The pulses travel at the speed of sound - the elapsed time from emission to reception of the signals depends on the level in the vessel.
The latest microcomputer technology and the proven processing software select the level echo from among any number of false echoes and calculate the exact distance to the product surface. An integrated temperature sensor detects the temperature in the vessel and compensates the inﬂuence of temperature on the signal running time.
By simply entering the vessel dimensions, a level-proportional signal is generated from the distance. It is not necessary to ﬁll the vessel for adjustment.
- Krohne OPTISOUND 3010 C 2-Wire Ultrasonic Level Gauge Manual PDF (1.3 MB)
- Krohne OPTISOUND 3010 C 4-Wire Ultrasonic Level Gauge Manual PDF (1.1 MB)
- Krohne Level Meter Application Data Sheet PDF (444 KB)
- Instrumart's Level Application Form PDF (115 KB)