Testo 316-3 Refrigerant Leak Detector
Reliable leak detection for most refrigerants including all CFC, HFCs and HCFCs
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Detectable Refrigerants R 22, R134a, R-404A, R-410A, R-507, R438A and all CFC, HFCs and HCFCs
- Heated diode sensor technology, sensitive to leaks as small as 0.15 oz/yr (4 g/yr)
- Simple one-button operation
- Progressive LEDs that illuminate to indicate leak size
- Audible alarm
- High-/low-sensitivity adjustment
- Automatic adjustment to background levels of refrigerant
- Rugged Flexible probe
- Foam filter for sensor protection
- Conformance: SAE J1627, EN 14624, EG 2004/108/EG
The Testo 316-3 Refrigerant Leak Detector delivers dependable, rugged performance at a great value. Capable of detecting minute amounts of most refrigerants including all CFC, HFCs and HCFCs, the 316-3 features easy, one button operation to quickly identify refrigerant leaks before they become a problem. Just turn it on and start getting readings immediately.
The 316-3 utilizes a proven heated diode sensor that is sensitive to leaks as small as 0.15 ounces/ year. Sensitivity adjustment allows users to decrease sensitivity to quickly pinpoint even the smallest leaks while compensating for refrigerant buildup or pooling. Gas concentrations are indicated both visually and audibly.
By design the 316-3 is resistant to contaminants such as rust, dirt and oil. Thanks to the automatic zeroing, the testo 316-3 is extremely fast and can be used even in previously contaminated areas.
The Testo 316-3 refrigerant leak detector ships complete with:
- Sensor head
- Transport case
- Calibration certificate
This product can be used in the following applications: