GE Panametrics dew.IQ Trace Moisture Analyzer
Single-channel analyzer trace measures moisture in process gases
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Rack, bench, panel (1/8 DIN), and wall mount configurations
- NEMA 4 weatherproof membrane front display/keypad
- M Series or IQ.probe moisture probe compatible
- Displays moisture content in dew/frost point and ppmv
- Built-in isolated current or voltage analog output (switch selectable)
- One fail-safe fault alarm relay
- Two Form C measurement alarm relays
- Operating temp: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
- Datalogger using MicroSD card, 2 GB card included
- Universal power 100-240 VAC @ 50-60 Hz, or 24 VDC nominal
- Standard dew point range: -112 to 68°F (-80 to 20°C) with data to -166°F (-110°C)
- ±2°C (3.6°F) from -85 to 50°F (-65° to 10°C)
- ±3°C (5.4°F) from -112 to -87°F (-80° to –66°C)
The GE Panametrics dew.IQ Trace Moisture Analyzer is an economical, single channel, aluminum oxide hygrometer in the IQ Series line of analyzers. It is intended for industrial applications requiring accurate, real-time moisture measurement.
Installing the dew.IQ is highly intuitive. As a field upgrade for its predecessors, the Panametrics MMS35, System 580, Model 600 and 700 or even earlier models, the M Series probe and cable mate to the dew.IQ in minutes, minimizing installation costs. For new installations, the IQ.probe stores its calibration digitally, eliminating the need for shielded cable.
The microprocessor-based dew.IQ accurately tracks fast-changing process conditions, and displays the moisture content as dew/frost point temperature in °F or °C or as ppmv with a constant pressure input on an LCD. The measurement is also available as an analog output. The dew.IQ features built-in isolation to ensure the integrity of signals to remote devices. The meter also features two Form C alarm relays for high and low moisture limits. The large display and six-button keypad combine to make selection of analog output zero and span, alarm set-points fast and easy, and entry of calibration data simple.
Designed for installation in industrial settings, it is used in conjunction with IQ.probe and M Series moisture probes for industries including:
- Industrial gas
- Furnace gas/heat treating
- Power generation
- Air dryer
Please consider these optional accessories.