YSI EcoSense DO200A Dissolved Oxygen / Temperature Meter
Accurate, economical, handheld measurements, IP67 waterproof housing
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- IP67 Waterproof housing
- Automatic temperature compensation
- 1-year instrument warranty
- 4- and 10-meter field cables available or lab self-stirring BOD probe
- Manual input for salinity and pressure compensation
- Low battery indicator with 500 hour battery life
- Screw-on cap membranes with low stirring and fast response
- Auto shutoff function after 30 minutes of inactivity
- 50 data set memory
- Operating temp: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
The YSI EcoSense DO200A Dissolved Oxygen / Temperature Meters provides the most accurate data in the most affordable format. The instruments feature an easy-to-use interface, one-hand operation, IP67 waterproof case, and low cost of ownership over the life of the product. The DO200A simultaneously measures dissolved oxygen (% air saturation and ppm) and temperature.
The DO200A is designed for quick, accurate results in an economical platform. The ability to measure DO and temperature in a simple, compact handheld allows the instrument to be used across multiple application sampling strategies from the field to the lab with the optional BOD probe. With a one-year instrument and electrode warranty, waterproof case and ease-of-use, the EcoSense DO200A will fit your needs.