Setra 231RS Pressure Transducer
Wet-to-wet, differential, multi-configurable, reduces labor, materials, and time.
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Wet-to-wet transducer w/ remote sensors
- Conduit and cable versions
- Field Selectable Output - True 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 5, 1 to 5, and 0 to 10 VDC
- Each unit provides 4 unidirectional and 4 bidirectional switch selectable pressure ranges
- Field accessible push-button zero and remote zero
- Jumper selectable port swap
- LCD option
- All cast aluminum, NEMA4 rated housing
- CE and RoHS compliant
The Setra 231RS Pressure Transducer reduces labor, materials, and time. The sensors are installed directly into the pipe and electrical connection is made between the remote sensors and the Model 231RS via cables or conduit, reducing labor cost by one-third and the cost of copper to connect the pressure transducer to the pipe. Startup time is reduced since purging air out of the lines is not necessary.
The Multi-Sense® Model 231 Wet-to-Wet differential pressure transducer's all inclusive design provides users with field accessible ranging, choice of output and field zeroing.
- Energy management systems
- Process control systems
- Flow measurement of various gases or liquids
- Liquid level measurement of pressurized vessels
This product can be used in the following applications: