Setra 370 Digital Pressure Gauge
6-digit LCD, numeric keypad, unit conversion, hi/lo alarms
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- ±0.02% full scale accuracy
- Bidirectional RS-232 Digital communications I/O port
- High resolution 6 digit LCD display for pressure or altitude monitoring
- Engineering unit conversions for pressure and altitude
- Temperature range: 32 to 110°F (0 to 45°C)
- Digital altimeter setting indicator (DASI)
- Corrected altimeter mode
- Programmable non-linear functions
- Meets CE conformance standards
The Setra 370 Digital Pressure Gauge offers extremely high accuracy and unmatched stability in a digital output configuration. Environmental monitoring and test & measurement systems around the world rely on Setra's experience in barometric pressure measurement instrumentation, as well as high accuracy measurements of higher pressures. Both models utilize Setra's unique SETRACERAM ™ sensor, which is combined with advanced microprocessor based circuitry and sophisticated firmware to provide system accuracy to better than ± 0.02% full scale.
The 370 Digital Pressure Gauge is an extremely versatile instrument. Pressure and altitude data is displayed on a 6 digit LCD and is also accessible through a bidirectional RS-232 port. A numeric key pad is provided for easy access to engineering unit conversions, min/max tracking, entry of Hi/Lo alarm setpoints, nonlinear functions and calibration procedures. The 370 is also available with an optional rechargeable battery pack to bring lab accuracy to the field.
This product can be used in the following applications: