AEMC Model 503 Clamp-On Meter
Push-button for easy ADC zeroing, compact size, 42-segment analog bargraph
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Compact size — fits into your pocket
- 400AAC or 400AAC/DC current measurements
- 600VAC/DC volts measurements
- Resistance measurements to 400Ω
- Continuity with beeper below 40Ω
- Hold function to “freeze” readings
- Push-button for easy ADC zeroing
- Large, easy-to-read 4000-count display
- 42-segment analog bargraph
What's in the Box
- Padded carrying pouch
- User manual
The AEMC Model 503 clamp-on meter is a compact, professional clamp meter that measures up to the toughest standards. It is built into a rugged mechanical case and is designed using quality polycarbonate materials. These meters offer a complete set of measurement ranges and are in compliance with international safety and quality standards to ensure a professional and reliable measuring tool.
This reliable meter is simple to operate and has Auto-Ranging — always providing the optimum measurement range and resolution. The Model 503 measures 400AAC, 600VAC, 600VDC, Resistance, and Continuity (with beeper). The Model 503 offers average sensing for traditional load environments. The Model 503 is a Hall Effect clamp-on that provides both DC and AC current measurements to 400A.
The Model 503 is compact for comfortable one-handed operation. The tapered, hooked jaw design facilitates maneuvering in crowded wiring and breaker panels, making it easy to select conductors. The jaw opening accommodates a 500MCM cable. The large and easy-to-read 4000-count LCD features comprehensive user information symbols, such as low battery, polarity, overload and an analog bargraph for easy trend readings. All models are equipped with a Data Hold function that freezes the measurement for later viewing.
- Industrial, commercial, HVAC and residential troubleshooting
- Power panel, junction box and battery bank monitoring
- Electrical testing and troubleshooting on traditional and non-linear loads, such as adjustable speed drives and computers