Krohne OPTIFLEX 1100 C Level Meter
Cost-effective, 2-wire loop-powered level meter designed for OEMs
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 2-wire loop-powered level meter for liquids and solids
- For general-purpose use (non-hazardous areas)
- Measuring range up to 65.6ft (liquids) & 32.8ft (solids)
- Easy menu navigation without opening the housing
- Stainless steel probes and process connections
- For process temperatures up to 210°F (100°C)
- For pressures up to 232 psig (16 barg)
- Display in 9 languages
- Including Chinese, Japanese & Russian
The Krohne OPTIFLEX 1100 C Level Meter is a 2-wire TDR level meter for measuring distance, level, volume and mass of liquids and solids. Designed specifically for OEMs, it has a simple, compact design that allows service technicians to quickly assemble the probe and attach it to a threaded connection. It is an affordable solution for applications that do not require a high level of accuracy and is also an excellent alternative to traditional level controls such as RF Capacitance, conductive and DP transmitters.
Three most popular models include:
- O.E.M. equipment
- Machine & skid assembly
- Tank & silo building
- Water & wastewater
- Pulp & paper
- Food & beverage
- Level measurement in buffer tanks, collectors and simple process applications
- Silo level monitoring in quarrying and agriculture
- Volume measurement for storage tanks (with a 30-point strapping table)
- Krohne OPTIFLEX 1100 C Level Meter Quick Start Guide PDF (1.4 MB)
- Krohne OPTIFLEX 1100 C Level Meter Manual PDF (2.3 MB)
- Krohne Level Meter Application Datasheet PDF (444 KB)
- Instrumart's Level Application Form PDF (115 KB)
This product can be used in the following applications:
Here's how some of our customers used this product.
Hot Water Level Measurement in an Unvented Tank
The Background: The customer is a piping fabricator working on a project that requires continuous level measurement inside a hot water tank.
The Problem: The tank is not vented so the hot water results in a build-up of pressure and water vapor which prevents the use of pressure sensors or ultrasonic sensors to measure the level.
The Solution: Guided wave radar is unaffected by tank pressure or vapor presence and works well in these difficult conditions. The Krohne Optiflex 1100C level meter delivers high performance at a price similar to pressure or ultrasonic level technologies. Additionally, the Optiflex 1100C is field configurable to the customer’s specific application making it a universal level solution and easy to deploy in a single configuration for multiple measurement points.