Manning Systems AirAlert 96d Gas Monitoring System
Monitors up to 96 sensors for toxic gases, combustible gases and oxygen hazards
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Supports up to 96 network devices
- Supports any combination of honeywell analytics gas sensors
- Field-programmable alarm levels for each sensor
- Zoning capability allows for up to 126 zones
- 122 x 32 alphanumeric LCD display
- Automatic datalogging capability
The Manning AirAlert™ 96d multichannel gas monitoring system is designed for installation and operational simplicity for continuous monitoring and control of toxic gases, combustible gases and oxygen hazards.
The Manning AirAlert™ 96d can support up to 96 sensors and relay modules and provides unique ata-glance system status and can be maintained with ease using the menu driven push button controls.
This easy to use system can be completely customized in an industrial or commercial application by using any combination of Honeywell Analytics sensors. The Manning AirAlert™ 96d has the potential to complete plant control systems by operating independently, interfacing with it to create a reliable stand-alone safety system.
- Garage Ventilation Control
- IAQ Control
- Perimeter Monitoring
- Refrigerant Leak Detection Monitoring
- Zoned Valve Cut-off Control
Please consider these optional accessories.