Yokogawa RAMC Short Stroke Rotameter
Measures flow rates of liquids & gases specializing in troubled, opaque, or aggressive mediums
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- -4 to 212°F(-20 to 100°C) temp range
- Precise measurement of liquids and gases
- Robust and universal
- Power Supply:
- 230 VAC 4-wire, 115 V AC 4-wire
- 24 VDC 3-wire, 24 V DC 2-wire
- Maximum flow:
- 0.025 to 130 m^3/h water resp.
- 0.75 to 1400 m^3/h air (20 °C / 1.013 bar abs)
- All wetted parts in stainless steel or PTFE
- Float damping prevents float bouncing in gas applications
- Local indicator without additional power supply
The Yokogawa RAMC Short Stroke Rotameter has a float that is guided concentrically to a special shaped conic metal tube. The position of this float is magnetically transmitted to the indicator. The short-tube Rotameter is used for measurement of flow rates of liquids and gases. Its special application is in troubled, opaque or aggressive mediums. The instrument is mounted in a vertical pipeline with flow direction upwards. The indicators are exchangeable without influence on the accuracy.
At first glance the instrument looks impressive with its all stainless steel design. A closer look reveals a unique patented "float blockage" detection systems. Operational safety is of the utmost importance in any flowmeter, and the RAMC is no exception – wetted parts are available in a variety of materials, and intrinsically safe outputs are available as an option.
If you value flexibility in a flowmeter – from the measurement of air to highly aggressive liquids – in situ replacement of the indicator without degradation of performance – and the inter-changeability of floats, – then the RAMC is for you.
The RAMC combines all the advantages of the variable area principle with robust design, reliable measurement, with or without auxiliary energy, culminating in a truly universal flowmeter for gases, liquids and steam applications.
- Yokogawa RAMC Short Stroke Rotameter Technical Overview PDF (1.0 MB)
- Yokogawa RAMC Short Stroke Rotameter Brochure PDF (684 KB)
- Instrumart's Flow Application Form PDF (110 KB)