Yokogawa RAGK Rotameter
Transparent tube gives you full insight into the process and position of the float
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Large selection of measuring ranges
- High accuracy of free rotating float even at low flow rates
- Low pressure loss
- Visual check of the medium
- Non-powered local indication
- Large selection of scales
- Optional built-in valve
- Measurable flow rates:
- Water = 0.002 l/h bis 630 l/h
- Air = 0.2 l/h bis 6 300 l/h
The Yokogawa RAGK Rotameters is designed for measurement of liquids and gases. The conical glass metering tube has a free rotating float. This float is mounted in a vertical pipeline with flow direction upwards. The flow is indicated by the top of the float and can be read from the standard scale on the metering tube or from a connected scale.
The flow metering tube is transparent giving you full insight into the process and position of the float – a scale on the outside of the tube indicates the true flow rate. All the measurement tubes in this series of variable area flowmeters are made of either glass or plastic.