Fluke TiR125 Thermal Imager
19,200 pixels (160 x 120), -4 to 302°F, sensitivity ≤0.08°C, for building diagnostics with AutoBlend™
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- IR-OptiFlex™ focus system
- 9Hz refresh rate
- 22.5 °H x 31 °V field of view
- 3.39 mRad spatial resolution
- Laser pointer and torch
What's in the Box
- AC power adapter
- Lithium ion smart battery
- Two-bay charging base
- USB cable
- SD memory card
- USB memory card reader
- Hard carrying case
- Soft transport bag
- Adjustable hand strap
- Users manual
- SmartView software
- Warranty registration card
The Fluke TiR125 thermal imager is one of the lightest, most-rugged, easiest–to-use professional thermal imagers around. Whether you're searching for air leaks, hidden moisture, construction defects, or other building issues, a Fluke thermal imager delivers a huge competitive advantage—it allows you to work faster and more efficiently, and document your findings.
Key features of the Fluke TiR125 Thermal Imager
- Exclusive IR-OptiFlex™ focus system—ensures that images are in good focus from 1.2 m (4 ft) and beyond for optimum image clarity and scanning convenience. For shorter distances change to manual mode with the touch of a finger.
- Always have references handy—IR-PhotoNotes™ annotation system—Quickly identify and keep track of inspection locations by adding digital images of important information and surrounding areas.
- Find problems faster and easier—IR-Fusion® with AutoBlend™ mode—Accurately identify potential issues by combining digital and IR images with AutoBlend. It blends digital and partially transparent IR images into a single information-filled image.
- Multi-mode video recording—focus-free video in visible light and infrared with full IR-Fusion.
- Easily communicate the location of problems with the Electronic Compass (8-Point Cardinal).
Applications for the Fluke TiR125 Thermal Imager
- Building problems, defects and general maintenance
- Energy audit, building inspection, and weatherization
- Restoration, water damage,and roofing