Fluke IR Windows
Infrared inspection windows for indoor or outdoor applications
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- IP65 rating
- 2in, 3in or 4in insert diameters available
- Perform IR scans without opening enclosures
- Scan a panel in 5 minutes
- Inspect more often, on your schedule - with instant access.
- Indoor or outdoor
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The Fluke IR Windows provide compliance without compromise, safety without sacrifice. FPA 70E compliant infrared inspections are time consuming and painful without IR Windows. So skip the headache of lock-out/tag-out, live work permits, and cumbersome PPE.
IR Windows provide increased:
- Safety – Perform IR scans without opening enclosures – virtually eliminating arc flash risk.
- Speed – Scan a panel in 5 minutes, not 30 minutes. No panel cover removal/replacement.
- Frequency of inspection – Inspect more often, on your schedule - with instant access.
Increase the safety and speed of electrical thermography, inspect your indoor switchgear safely with the latest IR Window from Fluke. If you are concerned about arc-flash or electrocution risk, this latest C-Range IR Window can help increase the safety of your personnel and reduce the cost of predictive maintenance, in compliance with indoor switchgear codes
The CLKT C-Range Infrared Window for outdoor applications feature:
- Engineered and tested to withstand electric-arcs up to 50 kA for 30 cycles.
- Certified by UL & CSA for Type 3/12 (Outdoor) environments in North America and Canada, the C-Range windows are tested to withstand the long term aging effects of UV exposure.
- Certified by SIRA Certification IP65 (Outdoor) environments in Europe.
- The CLIRVU® coating—exclusive to Fluke Windows—seals the optic prior to assembly to protect against moisture degradation.
- Own a Fluke Camera? The Quadraband™ optic is IR-Fusion® compatible, allowing the thermographer to see potential problems in visual light and thermographic mode.
- Got more than one window per panel? Each C-Range window is delivered with an identification plate attached for unique, on-site numbering for rapid location confirmation and faster repairs.
- Each infrared window comes complete with a security access key, installation instructions and self-adhesive drilling template
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 1-2 weeks. Call for expedite options". Click here to select options