Rosemount Analytical Model 142 Conductivity Sensor
Low conductivity, rugged, withstands high temperatures and pressure
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Screw-in or retractable mounting configurations
- Electrodes: 316 stainless steel
- Body: 316 stainless steel
- PEEK (high temperature option)
- PCTFE (low temperature option)
- Junction box: cast aluminum
- Process Connection: 3/4 inch MPT
The Model 142 sensor is an insertion type contacting conductivity sensor having a 3/4 inch MNPT process connector.
The sensor is available in both a low temperature (302°F (150°C)) and high temperature (392°F (200°C)) version. Both versions use 316 stainless steel electrodes with a PEEK insulator and Viton® O-rings. Wiring between the sensor and analyzer is through a junction box mounted on the back of the sensor.
Cell constants of 0.01/cm and 0.1/cm allow the sensor to cover a broad range of liquids having low to medium conductivity.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: