Extech PQ3450 3-Phase Power Analyzer / Data Logger
Data logger that saves data on an SD card in Excel format
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Large dot-matrix, sun-readable, numerical, backlit LCD
- Log up to 30,000 reading on a removable SD memory card in Microsoft Excel format
- Wide sampling rate range (2 seconds to 2 hours)
- Built-in Clock and Calendar
- Easy-to-use onscreen menu
- Easy-to-hold rugged over molded housing
What's in the Box
- 4 voltage leads with alligator clips
- 8 AA batteries
- SD memory card
- Universal AC adaptor (100 to 240V)
- Hard carrying case
The PQ3450 3-Phase Power Analyzer / Data Logger logs up to 30,000 reading on a removable SD memory card in Microsoft Excel format and easily transfers data to a PC for analysis.
Full system analysis with up to 35 parameters.
- V (phase-to-phase), V (phase-to-ground)
- A (phase-to-ground)
- KW / KVA / KVAR / PF (phase)
- KW / KVA / KVAR / PF (system)
- KWH / KVAH / KVARH / PFH (system)
- Phase angle
Please consider these optional accessories.