Testo 557 Digital Manifold
4-valve refrigeration system analyzer with a remote vacuum probe for faster and more reliable evacuations
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Pressure: -14.7 to 870 psi (-1 to 60 bar)
- Temperature: 58 to 302°F
- Vacuum (indication): 0 to 20,000 Micron
- Pressure: ±0.5% f.s.
- Temperature: ±0.9 °F
- Vacuum (indication): ±10% of rdg +10 microns
- Measures high side / low side pressures and temperatures
- Simultaneous, real-time super heat and sub-cooling
- External vacuum probe for faster and more reliable evacuation of the system
- App integration via Bluetooth for fast and convenient remote monitoring and reporting via email
- Refrigerant update in the instrument via App
- 60 refrigerant profiles on board
- 4-way valve block with 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. ports
- 5 year warranty with registration
- IP42 splash-proof rated
What's in the Box
- (2) NTC temperature clamp probes
- External vacuum probe
- Certificate of conformity
- User's manual
The Testo 557 Digital Manifold is a four valve refrigeration system analyzer that 557 includes the latest technological updates including App integration via Bluetooth that opens up new possibilities for efficient analysis and documentation. The wireless connection allows users to read data on a Smartphone or Tablet, quickly and conveniently. Using the App, you can e-mail measurement reports directly from the customer job site. The App also allows you to update the stored refrigerants.
The 557 includes a remote vacuum probe for faster and more reliable evacuations and is suitable for all refrigeration systems or heat pumps. This compact manifold has a 4-way valve block, large backlit display and sight glass. Two NTC thermistor clamp probes provide superior accuracy of simultaneous, real-time superheat and sub-cooling readings.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: