Inor LCD-W12 Digital Indicator
Digital indicator with direct connection to the ProfIPAQ-H/-L Transmitters
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- High-contrast, 4-digit LCD display with 17.8 mm/0.7 ” digits
- No power supply needed, supplied by the transmitter
- Also suitable for temporary measurements
- Unlimited accuracy and stability - Values supplied by transmitter digitally
- Display range stored in the transmitter, no calibration needed
- Display values between -1999 and 9999
- Rugged IP65 / NEMA 4X housing
The Inor LCD-W12 digital indicator is a high-precision LCD indicator for local measurement of process values and sensor failure monitoring. It connects directly to the communication port of our PROFIBUS transmitters, ProfIPAQ-H and ProfIPAQ-L. It can be connected and disconnected at any time. LCD-W12 communicates digitally with the transmitters and offers unlimited accuracy as well as temperature and long-term stability. There is no need for scale adjustments or calibration of the indicator. LCD-W12 is designed for field mounting on wall, pipe or DIN rail and has a rugged and splash proof housing.
The LCD-W12 indicates sensor failures (break, short-circuit and low isolation) and labels for different engineering units are included. The LCD-W12 is designed for ambient temperatures between -20 to +80 °C / -4 to +176 °F. The user has the option of Field mounting on wall, 2 " pipe or DIN-rail.