Inor LCD-W11 Digital Indicator
Loop-powered LCD indicator with 1/8 DIN panel mount and pipe-mounted options
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Scale can be set to any range between -1999 to 9999
- 0.05% accuracy
- Two internal pushbuttons
- Won't disrupt or be disrupted by HART communication
- HART transparent over the current loop
- -22 to 176°F (-30 to 80°C) operating temps
- 4-digit LCD display, 0.7in (18mm) tall digits
- Splashproof IP 65 / NEMA 4X housing
The Inor LCD-W11 digital indicator is designed for field mounting on wall, pipe or DIN rail and has a rugged, splashproof housing. It's equipped with high-contrast easy-to-read LCD digits. The scale is easily programmable, without reference signal, by two pushbuttons for any values between -1999 and 9999.
The voltage drop is about 3V and can therefore be connected to the 4-20mA loop of any normal 2-wire transmitter with no need for external power.