Monarch Track-It Voltage & Current Data Loggers
Programmable 2-channel battery powered data logger with multiple alarm set points
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Push button to start or program start date/time
- Up to 64,000 samples per recording session
- 500mVDC, 1VDC, 5VDC, 10VDC or 20mA
- ± 0.5% accuracy
- NIST traceable calibration certificate available
- Integral USB interface/connector (no cable required)
- Track-It Software package included
- 1 year or 5 year lithium battery options
- Accurate internal clock (1 minute/year)
What's in the Box
- Analog input module
- Quick-start guide
- Software (on CD)
- Manual (on CD)
The Monarch Track-It Voltage & Current Data Loggers are two channel battery powered stand alone compact data loggers that record up to 32,000 samples each of DC Voltage or Current data. Units are available in 4 DC voltage ranges or for DC current. The unit is easily configured using the included Track‐It Software. Simply plug the logger into an open USB port on your PC and the software automatically identifies the logger. Configure the unit to start and stop recording at a predetermined time and date or only when an alarm condition is sensed. The sample storage rate can be set from 1 sample every 2 seconds to 1 sample every 24 hours. The on board data storage is non‐volatile so data will not be lost in the event of a depleted battery.
The Track‐It loggers can also be used to record ambient temperature if one or neither input is being used. Information displayed on the LCD is also user programmable and can be sequenced by pressing the logger button. A multicolored LED indicator notifies the user of alarms, or general activity.
Applications for the Monarch Track-It Voltage & Current Data Loggers
- Industrial process
- Productivity monitoring
- Remote indication
- Monarch Track-It Voltage & Current Data Loggers Datasheet PDF (294 KB)
- Monarch Track-It Data Loggers Quick Start Guide PDF (1.5 MB)
- Monarch Track-It Data Loggers Software Manual PDF (7.0 MB)
- Monarch Track-It Wiring Manual PDF (265 KB)
Here's how some of our customers used this product.
External Data Logger for Digital Anemometer
The Background: Our customer uses a Kanomax 6800 digital anemometer to conduct site analysis prior to the placement of wind turbines. He seeks a means of logging the parametric data he captures with the anaemometer.
The Problem: The 6800 series offers no data logging capabilities itself, but can provide an optional linear analog output for air speed, temperature and humidity. Unfortunately, Kanomax does not offer an accompanying data logger or recorder to capture the transmitted information.
The Solution: We suggested the Monarch Track-It dual channel analog logger, a battery powered stand-alone compact data logger that record up to 32,000 samples. This provides all the data necessary for our customer to conduct his analysis.