Megger 247002 DLRO Micro-ohmmeter
0 to 599.9µΩ range, with current-reversing switch to average out voltage offset
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Resolution to 0.1μΩ on 599.9μΩ range
- Standard accuracy of ±0.25%
- Kelvin-type, four-wire measurement
- Eliminates lead & contact resistance errors
- Digital readout with automatic zero circuit
- Eliminates field test inaccuracies
The Megger 247002 DLRO micro-ohmmeter are a family of highly accurate instruments that provide a simple, practical and reliable means of making low-resistance tests in the field. They also are ideal for production quality control. They operate on the four-wire measurement principle, thus eliminating lead and contact resistances. With basic accuracy of ±0.25% and resolution down to 0.1 μΩ, they are nonetheless designed to be rugged and portable for use at the job site. A variety of optional test leads and calibration resistance standards are offered for use with DLROs.
This model provides an extra range, 0 to 599.9 μΩ, for applications requiring 0.1 μΩ resolution. It also features a current-reversing switch to average out any voltage offset in the test sample. Captive wing nuts are also standard.
Operation is simple: just connect the leads, turn the instrument on and read the measurement directly from the digital LED display. No warm-up is required.
Applications for the Megger 247002 DLRO:
- Switch and circuit breaker contacts
- Transformers and generators
- Motor windings
- Busbar and other joints
- Aircraft, rail and pipe bonds
- Cable splices, welds and fuses
- Metal alloys
- Graphite electrodes and other composites
- Wire and cable
Please consider these optional accessories.