MadgeTech Therm-A-lert Temperature Data Logger
Temperature monitoring and alarming system with wireless two-way communication and memory for 30,000 readings
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- -328 to 500°F (-200 to 260°C) probe range
- Reading rates from every 2 seconds to 24 hours
- Memory for 30,000 readings
- Software configurable memory wrap
- Wireless Two-Way Communication
- Precision RTD Sensing Element
- View Data in Real-Time
- 2 Year Battery Life
- Battery Life Indicator
- N.I.S.T. Traceable
- Field Upgradeable
The MadgeTech Therm-A-lert temperature data logger is a temperature monitoring and alarming system, designed specifically for laboratories, warehouses and other environments where temperature monitoring is critical. The system can be used to monitor a single location, or expanded to monitor hundreds of locations over a broad area (additional MadgeTech wireless loggers and transceivers may be required).
The Therm-A-lert provides real time wireless, or wired, notification of temperature. The data logger features user programmable alarms that can be configured to send a message via text message (standard SMS rates apply), on-screen alarm and/or via e-mail if an alarm condition is met.
The Therm-A-lert device is equipped with two-way wireless communication. MadgeTech wireless systems offer a flexible and robust integration for many applications. One or more PCs can provide control and communication to all the wireless loggers within range, or the system can be divided into smaller subnets (using a different RF channel). In addition to the data being transmitted wirelessly, the Therm-A-lert also stores each reading to non-volatile internal memory for a secure backup. Customers can also set up automatic archiving preferences, ensuring all data is saved and retained to comply with federal regulations.
Applications for the MadgeTech Therm-A-lert Data logger:
- Calibration chamber monitoring
- Laboratory monitoring
- Blood Banks
- Warehouse Mapping
- MadgeTech Therm-A-lert P Temperature Data Logger Datasheet PDF (233 KB)
- MadgeTech Therm-A-lert Temperature RH Data Logger Datasheet PDF (254 KB)
Application Notes and White Papers
- Temperature Data Logging Solutions for USDA Regulation Compliance PDF (2.1 MB)
- Madgetech Wireless Data Logging Systems PDF (3.9 MB)
Carrying cases, spare cases
Please consider these optional accessories.