MadgeTech LNDS Data Logging System
Liquid nitrogen data logging system with 131,071 readings per channel memory measures down to -200°C
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Memory for 131,071 readings per channel (262,143 total)
- Reading rates from every 2 seconds to 24 hours
- Internal temperature sensor and type E thermocouple
- Large, backlit LCD display
- Min/max & average statistics
- Front keypad w/lock feature
- User replaceable battery and external power
- Complete time vs. temperature history
- CE certified
What's in the Box
- TCTemp2000 data logger
- Type E thermocouple (36in lead wire, 6in sheath)
- 9V lithium battery
- NIST Traceable Certificate
MadgeTech's LNDS, Liquid Nitrogen Data Logging System, is an ultra-low temperature measurement system created specifically for the monitoring of temperature sensitive substances that need to be preserved at cryogenic temperatures.
The LNDS can be mounted to the top or outer of a cryo-shipper or freezer, and the probe sheath can be inserted into the tank. The user can then directly view the internal temperature through the LCD on the logger. Also, a variety of probe sizes are available.
MadgeTech's LNDS is easily user programmable with pre selected sample rates from between 2 seconds to 24 hours, and it features a programmable start time and date, up to six months in advance.
The 8-button membrane keypad and large LCD provides the user with the ability to view the current reading, minimum, maximum, and average statistics, in real-time. The nonvolatile memory will retain data even if AC and battery power are lost. Also, the 9-volt battery it runs on is both user-replaceable and cost effective.
- Liquid Nitrogen Monitoring
- -200ºC applications
Applications for the MadgeTech LNDS:
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.