Fluke 1550C Insulation Resistance Tester
Test a wide range of high voltage equipment up to 5kV, compatible with Fluke Connect
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Selectable test voltages up to 5000V
- 50V steps from 250 to 1000V
- 100V steps above 1000V
- Resistance measurements up to 2TΩ
- Warning function alerts user if line voltage is present
- Gives the voltage reading up to 600V AC/DC
- Store measurements in up to 99 memory locations
- Long battery life, over 750 tests between charges
- Capacitance and leakage current measurement
- Ramp function for breakdown testing
- Timer settings up to 99 minutes for timed tests
- CAT III 1000V, CATIV 600V safety rating
- 3-year warranty
What's in the Box
- Test cables with alligator clips (red, black & green)
- Infrared adapter with interface cable
- FlukeView Forms Basic CD-ROM
- AC power cord
- Soft carrying case
- English manual
- User manual on CD-ROM
- Quick reference card
The Fluke 1550C insulation resistance tester offers digital insulation testing up to 5kV, making it ideal for testing a wide range of high voltage equipment including switchgear, motors, generators and cables. It's Fluke Connect compatible with ShareLive video so you can stay in contact with your entire team without leaving the field.
With measurement storage and PC interface, the Fluke 1550C insulation resistance tester is the perfect tool for preventative or predictive maintenance programs designed to identify potential equipment failures before they occur. The FlukeView Forms Basic software (included) allows for further analysis on a PC. Other features of the 1550C include selectable test voltages in 50V steps, automatic calculation of Delectric Absorption (DAR) and Polarization Index (PI) and a guard system that eliminates the effect of surface leakage current on high-resistance measurement.
A large digital/analog LCD display makes viewing results easy. The measurements, stored in up to 99 memory locations, feature a unique, user-defined, label per location for easy recall. A warning function alerts the user that the line voltage is present and gives the voltage reading up to 600 VAC or VDC, for increased user safety.
Please consider these optional accessories.