KEP MS-716 SUPERtrol-I Flow Computer
Special version of the SUPERtrol-1 flow computer which is supplied in a vehicle mount enclosure
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Vehicle mount enclosure; rugged aluminum construction
- Provisions for sealing
- "EZ Setup" guided setup for first time users
- Rate/Total and batching functions
- Menu selectable hardware & software features
- Universal Viscosity Curve (UVC) and API Eq.
- Advanced batching features: Overrun compensation, auto batch start, print end of batch, slow fill, 2 stage batching
- Isolated outputs standard
- RS-232 port standard, RS-485 optional advanced printing capabilities Windows setup software
- On board data logging
- DDE server & HMI software available
- Enhanced modem features for remote metering
The KEP MS-716 SUPERtrol-I flow computer is a special version of the SUPERtrol-1 flow computer which is supplied in a vehicle mount enclosure. The MS-716 satisfies the instrument requirements for a variety of flowmeter types in liquid applications. The MS-716 includes many advanced features as well as multiple flow equations-- all in a single instrument.
The alphanumeric display of the KEP MS-716 SUPERtrol-I shows measured and calculated parameters in an easy to understand format. Single key direct access to measurements and display scrolling is supported. The versatility of the MS-716 permits a wide measure of versatility within the instrument package.
The KEP MS-716's isolated analog output can be chosen to follow volume flow, corrected volume flow, mass flow, temperature, or density by means of a menu selection. Most hardware features are assignable by this method. The various hardware inputs and outputs for this KEP flow computer can be "soft" assigned to meet a variety of common application needs. The user "soft selects" the usage of each input/output while configuring the instrument.
The user can assign the standard RS-232 Serial Port for data logging, transaction printing, or for connection to a modem for remote meter reading. A service or test mode is provided to assist the user during start-up system check out by monitoring inputs and exercising outputs and printing system setup.