KEP ES-749 SUPERtrol-II Flow Computer
Satisfies the instrument requirements for a variety of flow meter types in liquid, gas, steam and heat applications
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- "EZ Setup”- guided setup for first time users
- Liquid, gas, steam and heat flow equations
- Utility metering - steam, heating/cooling, chilled water, natural gas, compressed air
- Menu selectable hardware & software features
- Internal data logging option
- Isolated pulse and analog outputs standard
- RS-232 port standard, provides power for modem or two-way pager
- RS-485 optional
- Windows setup software
- NX19 gas equations, stacked DP transmitters
- DDE server & HMI software available
- Remote metering by wireless or modem
- Wall mount enclosure
The KEP ES-749 SUPERtrol-II flow computer satisfies the instrument requirements for a variety of flowmeter types in liquid, gas, steam and heat applications. Multiple flow equations are available in a single instrument with many advanced features.
The alphanumeric display of the KEP ES-749 SUPERtrol-II flow computer offers measured parameters in an easy to understand format. Manual access to measurements and display scrolling is supported. The versatility of the flow computer permits a wide measure of versatility within the instrument package.
The various hardware inputs and outputs can be "soft" assigned to meet a variety of common application needs. The user "soft selects" the usage of each input/output while configuring the instrument. Applications of the KEP ES-749 SUPERtrol-II include steam mass, steam heat, natural gas, fuel oil, compressed air, chilled water only, heated water only including low DeltaT cutout.
The isolated analog output can be chosen to follow the volume flow, corrected volume flow, mass flow, heat flow, temperature, pressure, or density by means of a menu selection. Most hardware features are assignable by this method. With the KEP ES-749 SUPERtrol-II flow computer, the user can assign the standard RS-232 serial port for external data logging, transaction printing, or for connection to a modem for remote meter reading.
A service or test mode for the KEP ES-749 SUPERtrol-II flow computer is provided to assist the user during start-up system check out by monitoring inputs and exercising outputs. The system setup can also be printed.